New Listfortress API: PBM is now loading from the ListFortress API. This API has recently been expanded to include Match data – which makes a lot more fun things possible – incl. showing archetype vs archetype matchup rates etc. There is still very little data in Listfortress that has Match data, and the PBM UI currently does not show any analysis of this data – but the door is open. Thanks to MWhited for the work on the API.
- The introduction blogpost on how to use PBM has been moved to a seperate page, now in the top menu.
- Performance optimization in ListFortress loader.
- More work on the 4 & 5 ships archetype-definitions
- Show of archetype matchups data.
- Loader-performance improvements to ensure performance as Listfortress data grows.
- Performance-review to see whether the increased traffic requires any changes to keep the site responsive.
- More work on the bid analysis – including:
- A percentile-displayed graph on “Bid Analysis”: Ideally I want to be able to show something like “if I bring an i5 and a 13 point bid, in how many percent of my matchups can I expect to move last?”
- Detailed bid-analysis on the pilot page
- More work on the upgrade detail, including performance comparison “by slot baseline” (the same way that the pilot detail page compares “by faction baseline”
- UI-improvements (Color scheme selector, general prettification)
- Archetype detailed view, including likelyness for a list to win at different stages of the tournament. (WWWLLL is different from WLLLWW – thanks Eli Stevens for the idea)
- Ship-pages (Chassis stats)