- Upgrade details added. By clicking the name of an upgrade in the upgrade-list or pilot-details you can now get detailed analysis of the performance of this upgrade.
- Updated “Introduction to Pink Brain Matter” post to reflect this.
- Minor textual fixes on the pilot-detail page.
- Performance improvements for loading upgrade-data.
(In approximate priority)
- More work on the 4 & 5 ships archetype-definitions
- Performance-review to see whether the increased traffic requires any changes to keep the site responsive.
- More work on the bid analysis – including:
- A percentile-displayed graph on “Bid Analysis”: Ideally I want to be able to show something like “if I bring an i5 and a 13 point bid, in how many percent of my matchups can I expect to move last?”
- Detailed bid-analysis on the pilot page
- More work on the upgrade detail, including performance comparison “by slot baseline” (the same way that the pilot detail page compares “by faction baseline”
- UI-improvements (Color scheme selector, general prettification)
- Archetype detailed view
- Ship-pages (Chassis stats)